Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 4..... water

HHCC is always welcome

Balloon over Water

This is a photo from the summer. My dh bought me a hot air ballon ride for my b-day a few years ago and we finally got to use it this summer (2006)...

Taken with my old Olympus C2100 UZ I do not have anyother info on the specs

I have been dealing with my sick little boy and now mommy has caught his cold... so I am kind of down and out at the moment..lol I will do my best to play with some water to get a few shots...



5 comments:

Hope said...

Amazing shot! love how it looks magical...

Lorrie said...

that picture is fabulous!! Hope your feeling better soon.

Dar Kaso said...

How cool is that! Really great capture. Hope you enjoyed your ballon ride.

cristina said...

i like it! love the reflection on the water. pretty creative. tfs!
hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that reflection?!?!? great shot!!