Friday, January 26, 2007

Boiling Water

I am coming up for air.... I can breathe and see now...lol the sickness is leaving the house...YEAH! anyways here is the photo for Water week:


HHCC is welcome

It is not the greats it was a spur of the moment photo, I was boiling water for supper and then thought Hmmmmmm.


I cropped it some and played with the color some in PCS2


Camera Model Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
Shooting Mode Program AE
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/60

Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6

ISO Speed 100
Lens 18.0 - 50.0 mm
Focal Length 50.0 mm
Image


3 comments:

Michelle said...

love the idea! you did a great job with the color. i scrolled thru the rest of your blog and you have some great shots! don't know how i missed you before now....Great Job!

Krissynae said...

Cool capture. Great job

Hope said...

boiling water. Now that's something I could take a picture of. Why didn't I think of that. Nice shot.