Sunday, June 01, 2008

My new toy

(Sorry this is the only shot I took today..lol)

has arrived, way sooner then I expected it to. It sucks tho because the memory card I ordered is not here yet and this camcorder only has a built in 32mb memory...not very big. So I have not been able to really play with it.

It is nice and small easily fits into a pocket or my camera bag..YEAH.




5.0MP CMOS
1 2MP Max. Interpolation
2.5 " LIPS LCD
8x Digital Zoom
Portable Game Player
TV-Out & MPEG4 up to D1 720 x 480 @30fps
16-in-1

DSC, DV, WebCam, Video Stabilizer, Voice recorder,

TV-out, USB drive, Monitor video, game,
Digital zoom, DPOF, Direct Print, Slide show, Voice memo, Picture frame.

7 comments:

Sandra Collins said...

a very fun toy to have

Amy said...

Nice!

Chell said...

Oh cool.. Enjoy the new toy

pat said...

Holy smokes!! How cool is that!

Jess said...

WOW, that is so cute! I love it!

Margaret said...

Have fun! That's very cool!

Debbi said...

Looks like it will be a lot of fun!