Thursday, March 20, 2008

ONE

March 20th

I can not get over how fast this year has gone by, my baby is one today.

He says Mama, Dada has started to do the army crawl and still rolls all over the place to get to where he wants.He thinks it is funny when he touches big Bro's toys that are all lined up perfectly and laughs when Lil O gets upset. I think I have t-r-o-u-b-l-e on my hands.

We went to the Dr yesterday for both boys:

We checked over Ri 1st because I knew Lil O would freak so by doing Ri 1st he'd see what was going on and not be to upset when it became his turn, he did great.
Ri's weight is 18 1/4 lbs, height is 75cm (22.5inches) his Birth weight ~ 1960 grams (4lbs 5.1oz), Length ~ 41.5cm (16.5inc) 7 weeks early

The weigh scale scared him a bit when the Dr put him on it and moved the scale part of it. Other then that he did great.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him...they do grow to fast don't they??? My oldest is going to be 12 in a few weeks....
Cari

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday! Fun picture~

Mom2Drew said...

Darling!

Margaret said...

What an adorable picture. Happy birthday to your little guy!

Alexis said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday!

pakosta said...

happy birthday to the baby!!! one goes by FAST!!!! he's so CUTE!!!
tara

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful boy!

Suzy said...

I swear the first year just FLIES!! Happy first birthday!! he's to cute!!